MyHipHopNews.com

Monday, March 31, 2008

T.I. STEPS AWAY FROM SIGNATURE SOUND ON NEW ALBUM PAPER TRAIL


After going platinum on his last go round, T.I. decided to veer away from his style that he used on his most recent album T.I. vs. T.I.P. using the paperless raps and going straight into the booth ala Jay-Z and Lil Wayne to drop his tracks. After his gun charges, T.I. is apparently trying to regain connections with his old producers to get back his old sound.

DJ Toomp, who produced other T.I. hits like 24's, U Don't Know Me, and What You Know is back to producing for T.I. on the album Paper Trail, whcih he said some compare to 2Pac's Me Against The World.

Because of his sentence, the album will have about 1 year to be completed and promoted before T.I. has to go to jail for 366 days.

No comments: